Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consultancy company – looks for a mechanical designer for the activity of the Transmission Shaft Designer (engine) at one of our prestigious automotive customers.
The requested figure will be inserted within the reference team and will be responsible for the modeling of the composite transmission shaft. In particular:
- Definition of technical specifications and design requirements for transmission shaft
- Definition of the components development and validation regulations
- Writing of specifications for the process of Forward Sourcing and technical meetings with possible suppliers
- First CAD modeling of the components for layout checks
- Storage and sharing of CAD data using Connect and HyperKVS software
- Supplier management for development, testing and supply of functional prototypes
- Analysis of the assembly sequence of the components in the car
- Monitoring of vehicle tests and analysis of test results
- Good knowledge of CREO4 software (in particular the Surfaces package), at least 2 years of experience
- Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of the main rules of mechanical design and of the main mechanical technologies
- Knowledge of composite materials is considered a preferential element
The following skills are also required:
- Ability to work in contact with the customer and to work in teams
- Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented context
- Decision-making autonomy
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ref. PAT / 2019