Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consultancy company – is hiring a Management Engineer for Junior Planner activities to be carried out at an internationally renowned automotive customer.
The required figure will be inserted within the reference team and will support the same in planning activities in particular:
– Set-up analysis provided by vehicle design teams;
– Transformation of a technical bill of material into a supply list;
– Estimated list cost and delivery lead time estimate;
– Material supplies;
– Contacts with suppliers;
– Delivery progress reporting;
– Preparation of assembly stretcher composition;
– Check for missing components during assembly;
– Participation in weekly meetings of the project teams;
– Passive cycle analysis and creation of the reports necessary to solve the problem.
- Qualification: Degree in Management Engineering;
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of SAP and / or procurement software is preferable;
- Preferable to have gained at least a brief experience in the same job.
We also require:
- Aptitude for consultancy and support activities in close contact with the customer;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Stress management skills, even high.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to articles 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the ref. PLA / 2020