Mechinno seeks a young management engineer for materials Planner at one of our prestigious automotive customers.
The requested figure will be inserted within the reference team (Providers in the Department of Experimental Construction) and will support the same in planning activities. In particular:
- Staging analysis provided by the car project team
- Transformation of the BOM in a RDA (Purchase Request)
- Estimated costs and delivery lead times
- Procurement of materials
- Contact and supplier management
- Preparation of the progress report
- Participation in weekly meetings, analysis of the passive cycle and preparation of reports
- Knowledge of software for procurement (knowledge of Infor LN and EVM Portal will be considered a preferential requirement)
- Knowledge of SAP is considered an advantage
- Degree in management engineering
- Good written and spoken English
We also require:
- Precision, method and responsibility
- Resistance to stress
- Ability to work in contact with the customer and to work in teams
- Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented context
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to email@example.com quoting the ref. PLA / 2019