Mechinno – Engineering and mechanical design consultancy company in the Automotive and Industrial Machinery sectors – in order to strengthen its internal structure, it is looking for a HR SPECIALIST in the technical field – Ref. HRS / 2019 for the Bologna office.
The resource will deal independently with the management of the entire selection process and in particular:
- Talent acquisition activities
- Preparation of job descriptions
- Curriculum screening
- Conducting cognitive interviews
- Degree with a humanistic or, preferably, technical/engineering specialization
- Experience gained in the role of at least 3 years: the origin from consultancy companies or personnel selection agencies is preferential
- Fundamental experience and selection in the technical/engineering field
- Good computer skills (Office tools)
- Excellent knowledge of the world of social networks and excellent use of the leading professional media and recruiting channels (Linkedin, etc., ..)
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Good communication skills and predisposition to interpersonal relationships
- Precision, reliability and flexibility.
Other qualities, not less important, to be our ideal candidate:
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Good stress management
- Ability to work by objectives and to follow multiple activities simultaneously
- Good relational and empathic skills
- Preparation for administrative tasks
We offer: full-time fixed-term contract to replace maternity, 3rd level National Chamber of Commerce
Interested parties can send their curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. HRS / 2019.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.