Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consulting company – is searching for graduates in Mechanical Engineering, automation engineering, vehicle engineering (and similar).
The sought-after figures, after a (paid) training course lasting 3 weeks, will be included in the Mechinno team for activities to be carried out for Design activities to be carried out on behalf of clients of international prestige (automotive, industrial machinery, agriculture).
- Education: Degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent qualification) and / or mechanical diploma;
- At least basic knowledge of one or more CAD (preferable to know Creo, Catia or Nx);
- Strong interest and motivation to work in the Automotive, Agriculture or Industrial Machinery fields (specify if you have an area of greater interest among these);
- Good knowledge of English.
The following are also required:
- Ability to work in contact with the Client and to work in teams;
- Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented context;
- Decision-making autonomy.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ref. NEO / 2019