Mechinno – mechanical engineering and design services company – looks for a Unigraphics NX System Designer for plant design activities (aspiration and cooling) for a prestigious customer in the automotive sector.
- Modeling of engine components relating to the Suction and Cooling areas (in particular: piping, supporting carpentry, trays, plastic and aluminum components).
- Layout studies on installations
- Good knowledge of CAD NX
- At least 1 year experience in automotive design
- Knowledge of Teamcenter PLM
- Knowledge of plastic and metal materials
- Education: diploma in mechanical engineering or degree in mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of engine systems is an advantage
- Proactive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work in Team
- Flexibility and dynamism
- Good stress resistance
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to email@example.com quoting the ref. NX / 2019