Mechinno is hiring a DMU Electronic Analyst for activities to be carried out at one of our prestigious automotive customers.
The requested figure will be inserted within the reference team (DMU Analysts) under the supervision of a technical contact and will take care of:
- Package analysis and maintenance for alignment with the style center requirements
- Pre-feasibility analysis in the concept design phase with relative verification of the dimensional layout compared to the functional volumes
- Positioning verification of systems and subsystems
- Verification of assembly and anomaly tracking
- Supplier interface for the development and planning of related activities
- Creation of technical documentation and BOM (BMO)
- Creation and management of the Virtual Car structure (DMU) and of the project progress status
The scope of work is represented by the following technical areas: Car interiors, Display and infotainment, Dashboard and dashboard.
- Good knowledge of the CATIA CAD software, at least 2 years of experience
- Qualification: Degree in Engineering and / or Diploma of mechanical / mechatronic expert
- Knowledge of ADAS systems and related components
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
We also require:
- Ability to work in contact with the customer and to work in teams
- Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented context
- Decision-making autonomy
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ref. DME / 2019