Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consulting company – seeks a Cam Creo Support for activities to be carried out at an international client’s automotive clientele.
The resource, included in the support / helpdesk team, will mainly deal with:
- User support on the use of CREO CAM integrated in Windchill;
- First and second level help desk: CREO CAM problem management and Windchill integration;
- User training on CREO CAM, on the CREO / Windchill integration, on the viewer, on the working methodology, drafting internal documentation;
- Maintenance, installation and extension of CAD CAM group configurations.
- Educational qualification: Diploma of mechanical expert or degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Good knowledge of Creo Cam (Creo manifacturing);
- Knowledge of Hypermill (or similar);
- Fair knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- At least basic knowledge of a PLM (preferably Windchill).
The following are also required:
- Ability to work in contact with the Client and to work in teams;
- Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented context;
- Stress management ability (even high).
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to email@example.com quoting the ref. CAM / 2019