Mechinno – mechanical engineering consultancy – is hiring a mechanical designer for the activity of vehicle setting designer to be carried out for a prestigious automotive customer.
The required figure will be inserted within the reference team and will take care of:
- Design of mechanical components and assemblies in the chassis sector;
- Solid modeling, surface modeling and 2D drawing.
The perimeter of the components involved includes the mechanics of the suspension, the wheel units, the hydraulic, petrol and cooling systems, also including the equipment for the homologation of the car and its management on the track.
- Educational qualification: Mechanical Diploma and / or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification;
- Good knowledge of CATIA CAD software (including surfaces package);
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Origin from the automotive sector is a great plus.
We also require:
- Attitude to work in contact with the customer and to work in a team
- Relational skills and adaptation to a highly result-oriented context
- Decision-making autonomy.
Work area: Veneto
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to articles 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the ref. AUT / 2020