In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a piping designer for a prestigious customer in the agricultural machinery sector.
• drafting of hydraulic layouts
• engineering of hydraulic routing
• feasibility studies
• design of brackets / supports for hydraulic routing
• management of the release phases, modification of drawings and bills of material
• management of relationships with suppliers
• knowledge of CAD software (preferably CATIA and / or CREO), good level, at least 1 year of experience with the PIPING package
• knowledge of the TeamCenter PLM or similar
• knowledge of basic mechanics, in particular of metallic carpentry
• knowledge of the principles of hydraulic design, preferably in the automotive field
• good knowledge of English, spoken and written
• Diploma in mechanical engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering / mechatronics
Other qualities, no less important, to be our ideal candidate:
• good stress management
• team work attitude
• good interpersonal skills
• autonomy in managing one’s work
This announcement is addressed to both sexes according to the law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights ex artt. 13-14-15 of the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.