Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consultancy company – search for a Design Engineer for Designer activities Thermal bulkheads at one of our prestigious automotive customers.
The required figure will be inserted into the reference team and will be responsible for modeling the thermal bulkheads of the component protections (silencers and exhaust manifolds). In particular:
- CAD modeling of the molded components making up the bulkheads
- Storage and sharing of CAD data using Connect and HyperKVS software
- Dimensioning and autonomous development of the sub-components on the basis of the requests for space to DMU
- Assistance and support during DMU meetings and VATT anomaly management
- Choice of appropriate beauty treatments
- Creation of 2D tables for prototyped suppliers and for the Forward Sourcing process
- Analysis of the assembly sequence of the components in the car
- Complete management of the prototype supplier and changes
- Comparison between experimental and simulated surveys
- Good knowledge of the CATIA CAD software (in particular of the Superfici and Sheetmetal packages), at least 1 year of experience
- Education: Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the main rules of mechanical design and of the main mechanical technologies (in particular sheet metal molding)
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
The following are also required:
- Ability to work in contact with the customer and to work in teams
- Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented contextDecision-making autonomy
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to email@example.com quoting the ref. PPT / 2019