We are hiring a PROCESS ANALYST to be employed full-time at a prestigious client in the automotive sector.
the candidate will be placed in a team at the pre-series Production Technology unit and will take care of:
- Carbon fiber monocoque body production analysis activity
- Verification of assembly and assembly problems in collaboration with suppliers
- Use and programming of the GAP measuring instrument between different body parts
- Preparation for drafting the Re-work sheet
- Preparation and drafting of analysis sheets and support for verification activities interfacing with the internal quality and production department
- Technical support for the development, implementation and modification of equipment
- Use two-dimensional analysis software
- Analysis and evaluation of equipment costs
- Ergonomics evaluation on the use of the equipment
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of office package
- Knowledge of the CATIA software is an advantage
- Knowledge of PLM programs (Windchill and / or Teamcenter) is an advantage.
- Education: Degree in Management or Mechanical Engineering
- Good level of English
Other required qualities:
- Autonomy and ability to work on structured projects
- Good resistance to effort and adaptation and result-oriented context
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving skills
This announcement is addressed to both the senses according to the law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.