Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consultancy – seeks a PLM Windchill – ThingWorx Consultant for activities to be carried out at an internationally renowned automotive customer.
The resource (junior or senior) will mainly deal with:
- If Senior: will be responsible for Windchill-Thingworx based solutions implementation projects;
- If Junior: will provide technical support in Windchill-Thingworx based solutions implementation projects.
- Educational qualification: Diploma in computer science and / or degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics (or similar);
- Knowledge of Windchill and the ThingWorx module (development, configuration and testing);
- Fair knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- If senior, autonomy is also required in the implementation, test and production release phases of the solution according to the technical specification defined by the customer.
We also require:
- Aptitude for consultancy and support activities in close contact with the customer;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Stress management skills, even high.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to articles 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their curriculum to email@example.com citing the ref. WIN / 2020