Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consulting company – search for a mechanical designer for activities to be carried out for a prestigious multinational client operating in the industrial automation sector.
The requested figure will deal with:
- Design, in autonomy, of electromechanical actuators;
- Product management, job orders, customizations and technical product data in general;
- Relations with customers and suppliers, also (and above all) in English.
- Education: Degree in Management, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering;
- At least one year’s experience in 3D design and technical drawing, as well as in project management;
- A fundamental requirement is fluent knowledge of the English language (level B2 / C1), both written and spoken;
- At least basic knowledge of Cad Creo (or alternatively Solidworks).
The following are also required:
- Ability to work in contact with the Client and to work in teams;
- Project Manager aptitude;
- Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented context;
- Decision-making autonomy.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ref. AUT / 2019