We select a MECHANICAL DESIGNER to be used full time for the design of the chassis for a prestigious customer in the Racing sector.
- Study and modeling of components and assemblies
- Realization of 2D tables of assemblies and designed components
- Management of release processes and modification of drawings
- You will be working on: suspension mechanics, wheel units, brake system and air inlets for cooling, air conveyors for cooling system
- Excellent knowledge of CAD Catia V5
- At least 3 years of previous experience in mechanical design in the automotive field. It also evaluates the origin from other sectors, but the knowledge of the
- CATIA software is fundamental
- Good knowledge of technical design, mechanical processing and materials
- Knowledge of Carbon is an advantage
- Education: diploma in mechanical engineering or degree in mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of PLM programs (windchill and / or Teamcenter)
- Good level of English
We also require:
- Autonomy and ability to work on structured projects
- Good stress resistance
- Ability to work in Team
- Flexibility and dynamism,
WORK SITE: MODENA
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.