Mechinno is looking for a graduate management engineer for Planner activities at one of our prestigious automotive customers.
- Staging analysis suppliers from the car project team
- Separate technical base transformation into procurement list
- Estimate of costs and delivery times
- Material supplies
- Contact and supplier management
- Delivery progress reports
- Participation in weekly meetings and preparation of reports
- Knowledge of software for procurement (also from internship experience)
- Knowledge of SAP is considered an advantage
- Degree in management engineering
- Good written and spoken English
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Precision, method and responsibility
- Ability to work with the customer
- Attitude to teamwork
- Relationship skills and adaptation to a result-oriented context
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.