Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consultancy company – looks for a Mechanical Engineer for Junior Nx Plant Design activities to be carried out at a prestigious automotive component customer.
The requested figure will be inserted within the reference team with the supervision of a technical contact who will define the timing and working methods, and will mainly deal with the following activities:
- Feasibility studies, 3D modeling related to LPG / CNG systems for land vehicles
- drafting 2D tables of the planned systems and individual components: pipes, fittings, brackets and other components of the LPG / CNG systems
- Management and execution of any design changes
- Participation in project progress meetings
- Education: Degree in Engineering and / or equivalent qualification
- At least 1 year of experience in designing systems in the automotive sector or, alternatively, knowledge of Unigraphics Nx.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
The following are also required:
- Ability to work in contact with the customer and to work in teams
- Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented context
- Decision-making autonomy
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ref. PNX / 2019