We select a HYDRAULIC DESIGNER to be used full time for piping design activities for a prestigious customer in the agriculture sector.
- Hydraulic piping design of a new range of tractors
- Plumbing layout studies
- Modification of pre-existing components
- Realization and reading of 2D tables of assemblies and designed components
- Management of BOM and release processes
- Good knowledge of CAD Catia V5 / Solidworks
- At least 6 months of prior experience in hydraulic design
- Good knowledge of technical drawing, mechanical processing
- Knowledge of the principles of hydraulics
- Knowledge of PLM programs is an advantage
- Education: diploma in mechanical engineering or degree in mechanical engineering
- Good level of English
We also need:
- Proactivity and proactive attitude
- Ability to work in Team
- Flexibility and dynamism
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.