We are hiring a mechanical designer for internal finishing activities for one of our automotive customers.
- Feasibility studies on optional interior car installation
- Realization and modification of car interior components using 3D and 2D CAD
- Modify assemblies and manage coatings and stitching variants
- Bill of Materials Management
- Participation in meetings and conference calls (also in English)
- Preparation of presentations
- At least 1 year of experience in automotive design
- Good knowledge of Catia V5 software
- Good knowledge of car interiors
- Knowledge of the Teamcenter PLM is preferential
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge of the English language
Other qualities to be our ideal candidate:
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in a team and in contact with the customer
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to art. 13-14-15 of the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.