Mechinno – mechanical engineering and design services company – search for a vehicle designer for component design activities at a prestigious Motorcycle customer.
- Design of vehicle area components and modification of existing components
- Feasibility studies
- Drafting of 2D tables of the designed components (except engine)
- Knowledge of CAD Creo (at least two years of experience)
- Knowledge of the surface module of CREO
- Knowledge of plastics
- Knowledge of the design methods of die-castings, tubulars and shell castings
- Two-wheeler design experience
- Education: Mechanical expert with experience or Degree in mechanical engineering (or related)
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
The following are also required:
- Precision, method and responsibility
- Ability to work with the customer
- Attitude to teamwork
- Curiosity and proactivity
Place of work: Veneto
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to email@example.com quoting the ref. VEIC / 2019