Mechinno – Mechanical engineering consultancy company – search for an Engineer Designer for Chassis Designer in one of our prestigious automotive customers.
The requested figure will be inserted within the reference team and will deal with innovative development projects concerning the design of the frame. In particular:
• Feasibility studies
• Design and table setting of frame components (cross members and side members)
• Design and table setting of elements supporting the frame (structural carpentry elements)
• BOM management
• Good knowledge of the CATIA CAD software (in particular the Superfici package), at least 2 years of experience
• Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge in the field of Carpentry Design, Mergers
• Knowledge of Metallic materials (aluminum steel)
• Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
The following are also required:
Ability to work in contact with the customer and to work in teams
Relational and adaptation skills to a strongly result-oriented context
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.
Interested parties can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ref. TEL / 2019