In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a cabling designer for a prestigious customer in the agricultural machinery sector.
- feasibility studies for the development of new wiring
- reading of the 2D electronic scheme
- 3D layout and layout of electrical systems
- metal carpentry design
- management of release phases, modification of drawings and bills of materials
- managing relationships with suppliers
A growth path is envisaged with the possibility of acquiring Team Leader responsibilities.
- good level of CAD software knowledge (preferably CREO)
- knowledge of Draftsight or other 2D
- at least 3 years of experience in automotive wiring and / or Tractors
- Knowledge of the Windchill PLM is preferred
- excellent knowledge of the office package
- good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Diploma in electrical / electronic engineering or Degree in electrical / electronic or mechanical engineering
Other qualities, not less important, to be our ideal candidate:
- Proactive and proactive attitude
- attitude to teamwork
- Good interpersonal skills
This announcement is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Candidates, whose data will be processed and stored exclusively for activities related to this or future selections, enjoy the rights pursuant to Articles. 13-14-15 of the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) EU 2016/679.